saturday June 20th smoke. (Qview)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
2 hours in and ribs go in the foil

3644105969_a7a659b534.jpg

had the smoker dialed in but now it's getting hard to keep it above 200.

next up... the fattie

more to come

Dan

the fattie goes on

3644996600_f0c6c6f66f.jpg

got the temp back right around 210..

more to come

Dan

the chicken is done. Finished much earlier than I though.

3645159068_a341c67b25.jpg

about to unwrap the ribs for the final hour

more to come.

ribs are done.

3644458853_b36d2dc103.jpg

just 10 more degrees on the fattie and it's eating time.

Dan

Very Nice Smoke!!! And I LOVE the apron...Esp if it was made just for you!!!! Must be a heck of a woman you have!!!

Thanks for the Qview...Looks great!

everything came out great. The ribs are fall of the bone. To be honest Billbo your rub is awesome. I like spicy food so I might even kick it up a bit more, but out of the 3 rubs I did, I liked yours the best.

was a great day... and wow I have a lot of food in my fridge at the moment.

time for some more beer to celebrate.

Dang Dan...I was just getting ready to give you major compliments on this smoke until I saw that Ohio State T-shirt.
Just teasing. Everything looks fantastic. Points from a Hawkeye. So you know I mean it.

Great smoke. Good job outta you.

Dude. we buckeyes put points up on you hawkeye's every year. :) just kidding... thanks for the kind words.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky