• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

SATB slaw?

smokyokie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 26, 2006
Pig butt, Pig butt everywhere, and not a drop to smoke? :? :roll: :roll:

The recipe rocks as is, but let me know how it does w/ smoked clux.

Tim

dgross

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 21, 2006
Just have a net ready in case the pigs have wings-don't want them to take off with the goods ( or try to rescue them ) :lol: ! Daun

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
DickeyDoobbq -

What is fish sauce? Is it like a ketsup thing or tartar sauce thing? Or maybe chinese?

Debi

smokyokie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 26, 2006
Deb,
Fish sauce is an Asian condiment. It's light brown and watery. As I understand it's made by soaking dried anchovies to extract their concentrated flavors. If I'm not mistaken, it's then fermented. It's used almost universally throughout Asia. I know it sounds yucky, but if you try the recipe, I think you'll like it.

Tim

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
It actually sounds good. I don't like to eat anchovies by themselves but I love Caesar dressing and that's loaded with anchovies.

I will have to try this. Thanks!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.