Sandwich Spread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I like a little kraft catalina dressing, a dash of my greek vinaigrette, and a lot of tobasco to mine when i can

Also, you can buy smooth, more vinegar-y Heinz "Salad Cream" (a UK thing, apparently) in the international aisle. It's real overpriced, just throw some vinegar and sandwich spread in a blender with more mustard.
Sandwich-Cream-970694.jpg

Duke's makes a similar product that's very nice.

From Bear
"LOL---When I was a Kid, my Lunchbox was rather Limited:
It was one of the below, beginning in First Grade: (1954)
PB &J Sammy.
Sandwich Spread Sammy. "

Same as in our lunch bags, hated that sandwich spread than .....still will not eat it . Just because i hate the thought of it . And now i'm old enough that i don't have to. So it was PBandJ, everyday, and by lunch the sandwich was pretty flat and hard. Just wrapped in wax paper in a brown bag
Awww memories

David

this is excellent on burgers n fries, better than Mcy D's..and on saleds n egg sandwiches ect.

old thousand island dressing ● 1 cup mayo ● 1/2 cup ketchup ● 1/4 cup pickle relish ● 2 tblsp lemon juice ● 2 tblsp worsshire ● 1 boiled egg ● ● can add grated onion like 3 tbsp ● 1/4 tsp pepper ● 1tsp roasted red pepper ● litte cider vinegar ● 1 minced clove garlic or jarred ● 1 tsp pimento

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky