Salisbury Steak

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey everyone, just thought I would share this. I haven't had Salisbury Steak in at least 30 years, and I've only had those frozen jobs. Well that changed yesterday. A couple of weeks ago I was watching a video from a guy I follow on YouTube and it got my mind going. I only took a couple of finished pics, and they are not the greatest, should have grabbed my camera.

View attachment 690352

But damn sure was tasty, will be doing it again and also will use the gravy for other things as well!

Thanks for looking!
Dave
LOVE Salisbury steak and your's looks wonderful. Beautiful plate too! Well done!!

Reactions: Flatrate
A picture is worth a thousand words….and that picture is an epic!
id be all over that and looking for more!

Jim

• Love
Looks fantastic Dave. We grew up on the frozen ones also. I finally made it from scratch a month or so ago. So much better.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks fantastic Dave. We grew up on the frozen ones also. I finally made it from scratch a month or so ago. So much better.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks a lot Chris for the comment and point! I agree sooo much better, so much flavor in the beef and the gravy adding another layer of flavor.

Dave

My son had a salisbury steak frozen dinner the other night. I thought about trying this one so he could have something that actually has flavor and isn't just a salt lick.

I even have some of his rosemary salt in the fridge.

Edit: I just watched the video. My son had the same hungry man salisbury steak. Brownie and all.

My son had a salisbury steak frozen dinner the other night. I thought about trying this one so he could have something that actually has flavor and isn't just a salt lick.

I even have some of his rosemary salt in the fridge.

Edit: I just watched the video. My son had the same hungry man salisbury steak. Brownie and all.
By all means check it out, really good stuff. Another one of his recipes I made the week prior to this was Shoyu chicken, very good as well!

Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky