Rusted barrel

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sean1037

Original poster
Jul 8, 2015
Hey guys. New to the forum and glad to be here. Have been doing a lot of research and am glad to be starting my first UDS.
Got a question though, had a hard time finding a drum but I finally got one. Flash rust through out the inside and bottom was flaking but I scrapped the bottom and have that taken care of. Now for the surface rist. Is it super important that I take care of that. I am on my second burn and the surface rist is still there. I am building this one just to see if I can do it. Have never smoked before but am eager to learn. If I know it's for me I will build a nicer one later.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky