Royal Gourmet experience?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mcokevin

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2016
Orlando FL
Hey all, not a smoker question but hope you’ll entertain it on this forum.

My two burner gasser that I use often is due for another round of hardware replacement which will come out to about $100. Just stayed at an Airbnb that had a blackstone griddle, and holy cow that was nice to cook on. So now I’m looking at a grill/griddle combo for a gasser instead of just a grill.

Seems to be slim pickings, but found Royal gourmet makes some. anyone have experience with their stuff? Pros? Cons? I’m specifically looking at this model

I don’t like that the grill doesn’t have a lid, but I don’t see many other options out there.

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
I already have a 1050. The gasser is for quick weeknights when I don’t feel like firing up the 1050.

Reactions: 912smoker
I had the Blackstone combo version and just found it too small do do either well. Ended up just getting a 36" griddle to complement a cheap gasser.

Reactions: mcokevin
I had the Blackstone combo version and just found it too small do do either well. Ended up just getting a 36" griddle to complement a cheap gasser.
Thanks - I am good with small so not too worried about that. I have a two burner gasser that I use for small weeknight cooks just for the family. Have the 1050 that I use for anything bigger or any time we have company.

I do think I'm going to do what the other poster said and see if I can catch a sale post fourth of July.

Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky