Rotisserie Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MileHiGuy

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 24, 2019
Denver, Colorado
One of the great things about working from home is that I can put a couple chickens on the rotisserie during my lunch hour!

Attachments

• IMG_0978.jpg
    IMG_0978.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0979.jpg
    IMG_0979.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 23
It is a chicken kind of week! The rotisserie attachment on the weber or hasty bake like I used today rocks! It cooks chicken evenly. I used the white / breast meat to go into a chicken salad which is very similar to Anthony Bourdain's (may he rest in peace) recipe. And I had it with a corn and tomato salad that was great. My wife asked for something light and that's what I made.

I love my Hasty Bake but if you have a Weber Kettle, I cannot recommend the rotisserie enough. I have them for both and I love them.

Attachments

• IMG_0986.jpg
    IMG_0986.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0987.jpg
    IMG_0987.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 12
It is a chicken kind of week! The rotisserie attachment on the weber or hasty bake like I used today rocks! It cooks chicken evenly. I used the white / breast meat to go into a chicken salad which is very similar to Anthony Bourdain's (may he rest in peace) recipe. And I had it with a corn and tomato salad that was great. My wife asked for something light and that's what I made.

I love my Hasty Bake but if you have a Weber Kettle, I cannot recommend the rotisserie enough. I have them for both and I love them.
Chicken looks great!! I got lost on the way so I came back home and drank the beer...:emoji_laughing:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky