Rookie Smoker From The Maritimes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slo n easy

Original poster
Apr 11, 2007
Just getting into the smoking craze........looking forward to learning from you all!

Just picked up the Centros from Canadian Tire and can't wait to try it out!!

Welcome Slo n Easy -

Were here for you! I think your the third (maybe fouth) person this week that bought that Centro / Masterbuilt smoker from Canadian Tire! There must be a line out front!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Look around and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! Have you signed up for Jeffs free 5 day eCourse yet? Good place to start ...

Slow n easy....welcome to SMF..I'm new here myself and just starting out ...have the same smoker as yourself and also one in a build...the folks here are very helpful and friendly,your in the right place to learn this art.
I don't know much about smoking yet....but I do have a vast meat experience ,just ask if you have questions ,someone will always get back to you !

Alright, whats up with these Centro's, they giving them away or what, thinking about heading for the border and checking this out, plus with the exchange rate...........................
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
LOL

Welcome to the SMF Slo n easy. Congrat's on your new smoker. Looks like alot of folks here on the forum have purchased the Centro's latley, so you will have plenty of company.

Glad you found us and jump right in!!
smile.gif

BBQ Bubba -

I was thinking the same thing! LOL Got some friends in Buffalo .... I figure there's a line forming somewhere in Canada!

PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Welcome, welcome! Glad you are here!

If you are new to smoking, please consider signing up for TulsaJeff's 5-day ecourse on smoking basics.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome Slo n easy, nice to have you join us. Be sure to take advantage of Tulsa Jeff's 5-day eCourse. Enjoy the forums!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Now to get some smoke started!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky