• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Rookie Smoker From The Maritimes

slo n easy

Joined Apr 11, 2007
Just getting into the smoking craze........looking forward to learning from you all!

Just picked up the Centros from Canadian Tire and can't wait to try it out!!

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome Slo n Easy -

Were here for you! I think your the third (maybe fouth) person this week that bought that Centro / Masterbuilt smoker from Canadian Tire! There must be a line out front!

Look around and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! Have you signed up for Jeffs free 5 day eCourse yet? Good place to start ...

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Slow n easy....welcome to SMF..I'm new here myself and just starting out ...have the same smoker as yourself and also one in a build...the folks here are very helpful and friendly,your in the right place to learn this art.
I don't know much about smoking yet....but I do have a vast meat experience ,just ask if you have questions ,someone will always get back to you !

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 12, 2007
Alright, whats up with these Centro's, they giving them away or what, thinking about heading for the border and checking this out, plus with the exchange rate...........................
LOL

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Welcome to the SMF Slo n easy. Congrat's on your new smoker. Looks like alot of folks here on the forum have purchased the Centro's latley, so you will have plenty of company.

Glad you found us and jump right in!!

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
BBQ Bubba -

I was thinking the same thing! LOL Got some friends in Buffalo .... I figure there's a line forming somewhere in Canada!

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome, welcome! Glad you are here!

If you are new to smoking, please consider signing up for TulsaJeff's 5-day ecourse on smoking basics.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Welcome Slo n easy, nice to have you join us. Be sure to take advantage of Tulsa Jeff's 5-day eCourse. Enjoy the forums!!

illini

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 11, 2006
Welcome to the forum

Anything you find here that pertains to Masterbuilt MES also pertains to the Centro....Lots of info for the reading

Have fun and good luck

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
welcome fellow cannuck... lots of good peeps here and lots of good information

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Welcome from Ontario ... my wife is a maritimer ( N.B. )

Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of their Centros ....

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.