Roasted garlic stuffed boneless skinless chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bamasmoker77

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 8, 2013
Alabama
Trying a new recipe today for the Bama\LSU game. 

Last night we roasted some garlic and combined it with some softened butter and a tablespoon of Greek seasoning. I took the chicken and made a pocket to stuff the roasted garlic butter in. After I stuffed it, I rolled them in some olive oil and sprinkled a little Greek seasoning on them. Then squeezed half a lemon on them. They will rest in the fridge till four when they go in the smoker. 

Also injected some with Dale's Marinade and Cajun Butter. They will sit in some dales starting around noon. Plenty of Qview coming. 

Roll Tide and Beat LSU!!!

Looks great so far ,,,,,, I'm in
popcorn.gif

First, the moore's chicken was really bad. It was way to smokey in flavor for me and the rest of us.

The roasted garlic chicken was amazing though. Just behind the wings I have done. I smoked all of it at 150 for about an hour using Apple Wood.

The pictures show just how juicy it was when it came out.

First, the moore's chicken was really bad. It was way to smokey in flavor for me and the rest of us.

The roasted garlic chicken was amazing though. Just behind the wings I have done. I smoked all of it at 150 for about an hour using Apple Wood.

The pictures show just how juicy it was when it came out.

I meant Dale's, not Moore's.

The roasted garlic looks great. im glad it came out great

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky