Roast Beef Sammies (With Home-Cut Fries)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Roast Beef Sammies (With Home-Cut Fries)

Time to use up some of that Beautiful SV’d Thin Sliced Beef.
I won’t dwell on a lot of details here, but I’ll explain what’s going on in the pics with my Captions above each pic.
One Night’s Supper of Hot Roast Beef Sammy with Gravy, & Home-Cut Fries, with Gravy on the Fries.
And Second Night’s Supper of Cold Roast Beef & American Cheese on a couple of Rolls, with Horseradish Sauce.
This stuff is so much better than the stuff they get $12 per pound at the Deli!!

Enjoy,

Bear

Home Cut Fries started in the Ninja Air Crisper Basket:
IMG_6857.jpeg

After 10 minutes @ 390°:
IMG_6858.jpeg

After 15 minutes @ 390°: These Fries are Awesome!!
IMG_6859.jpeg

Start with a slice of bread, a little Gravy, and some Thin Sliced Beef:
IMG_6860.jpeg

Then another slice of bread, some Fries, and More Gravy on top of everything:
IMG_6861.jpeg

Next night, start with 2 rolls, some Horseradish Sauce, and some Cheese:
IMG_6862.jpeg

Then layer out some Thin Sliced Roast Beef:
IMG_6863.jpeg

Close 'em up & Chow Down!!
IMG_6864.jpeg

Looks good John . The air fryers make great fresh cut fries . I soak mine to get the starch out .
I'm going for the beef and horseradish sandwich .

Some fine looking sanny's there John, nice blade work getting that beef sliced so thin, Like! RAY

Man what’s not to like about that?? Stacks of roast beef , cheese and gravy. Sign me up.

looks like some tasty meals bear, got to say that gravy one has my eye!

Thank You Jim!!
Those have been my favorite since I was about 5 years old!!
When I was a Kid, if we stopped at a restaurant, that was all I ever ordered.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good John . The air fryers make great fresh cut fries . I soak mine to get the starch out .
I'm going for the beef and horseradish sandwich .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup---I always soak the Fries in cold water for a few hours. I gotta try the boiling water after that, Like my Buddy Disco does!!

Bear

2 great meals there, John. I could go for both, but I'm partial to those fries with the Gravy. Great job.

Sure looks tasty Bear! I received my Ninja yesterday and plan to do skinless chicken breasts today - was thinking of what to make with them, and the fries you made look like just the ticket!

Sure looks tasty Bear! I received my Ninja yesterday and plan to do skinless chicken breasts today - was thinking of what to make with them, and the fries you made look like just the ticket!

Check your PM Conversations.

Bear

That's some scrumptious looking vittles John, I'd be all over the gravy one.

Point for sure
Chris

2 great meals there, John. I could go for both, but I'm partial to those fries with the Gravy. Great job.

Thank You Mike!!
Yup, that's the clear winner nearly always!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I could eat that roast beef by the handful by itself. Darn good looking sammichs!
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
Sorry to take so long getting back. My Laptop is down, so I had to get up to the loft to my Big Puter. That's almost as hard as it is for me to get outside to my Smoker.
Appreciate the Compliments!

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky