RIP POPS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sad news indeed. Pops was one of the old guard...a great mentor here and a gentleman. I learned a lot from him. These forums won’t be the same without him.

Rest In Peace Old Friend...

Red

Reactions: JC in GB
R.I.P. POPS. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

Ive only been on the forum a couple years so I didn't have much interaction with him. But I know I have learned a lot from his info shared here. He contributed a lot to this forum and I for one wont forget that. His knowledge will live on here for years to come.

Thanks POPS for all you did here! You will be missed!

Sad news for sure may he rest in peace. Prayers for his family and friends.

God speed Pops. Our deepest sympathy to the family

Thoughts and Prayers to his family and friends. Rest in peace, you will be missed.
Very sad news.

Very sad to hear. Pops shared a lot here and I learned from his posts. His brine is something I use and enjoy a ton as do many others. Rest In Peace Pops. Prayers for his family.

So very sad to hear. May you rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers for his friends and family. I learned alot from him! The best thing is his legacy will live on...he learned it from his father and was gracious enough to share it with all of us.

Ryan

Reactions: jcam222
Damn, that sucks. He was a great contributor to this forum and will be missed.

RIP Pops. Prayers to friends and family. I haven’t been around long but you always provided guidance and I learned a bunch from you. You’ll be missed

Rip Pops and prayers to all the family. The forum will miss his knowledge.

My heart is sad.. Pops had so much knowledge of this hobby we all love... Prayers go out to family and friends... I will always think of Pops every time I see my signature line and read "YAWYE #8"

I guarantee you there is already something in a cure brine up there...

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky