ribs???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Heh...you best be careful making statements like that here... one or two of the members here might just give ya a run for yer money
biggrin.gif

LOL sounds like we need to have a cook off LOL

Oh I am sure some are better then mine and some are not. its all good though. I had my future mom in law come over and they said they have tasted BBQ all over and said mine is better then neely's
All I can say is for anyone in here to keep sharing how you cook and what you use. I think we all are the best in our own way.

I was just thinking it would be something different to have some folks in here who would be willing to send say a half a slab of ribs to some one in the group or set up a rotation where we can sample each others food to get to know what others food taste like. sort of like a mailing list
I am sure there would need to get some logistics out on it but would be fun. And to be fair it i send a sample to one person the next sends me one back and so on and son on.

Just a thought

well thats why I said that if one sends the other sends back. but you can freeze it and put dry ice in it too ya know.

Oh well just a thought

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky