Ribs on an Electric Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
looks like ya got it figured out, very nice lookin rack!
Don't usually say that to guys!
eek.gif

try and remember what ya did nad how ya did it, should be a good party! Make your friends bring the beer

You can get rib racks that hold them upright and side by side. You might have to cut the ones on the sides to fit on the round grill.
also, try some Spare ribs, they have more meat so you dont need as many racks to feed 20 people.
I've squeezed 4 racks of baby backs and 3 racks of Spares on my ECB before.

Also, you could cook some ahead of time.
Try this: keep some of those ribs you cooked today (if there are any left) and heat them up tomorrow. I bet you'll find they are just as good.

One more question.

If I use the 3-2-1 and I smoking 6 slabs, when I get to step 2, do I need to wrap the slabs individually? Or do I wrap some of them together? Do they go back in the rack?

I know, I know. Dumb questions, but just humor me.

I wrap 2 slabs per. Saves foil and oven/smoker space. It's all about the heat at that point. Finishing the cook. The texture is the later part. They firm back up when unfoiled/sauced-mopped once more.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky