Ribs and Beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Damn fine looking food. I would be proud to serve that!

Thank you!

My neighbor has become my "official" taste tester! HAHA She's very honest with me about if it needs this or less of that etc.. her comments on this was " IT'S ALL VERY GOOD! HAHA

Seriously appreciate ALL the comments and compliments and the opportunity to share on SMF!

Everything looks Great Charle!!
I like that Little Baby Frying Pan!!
Be a good one to fry fish in to make them look bigger!! :emoji_laughing:
Like.

Bear

Reactions: kilo charlie
Everything looks Great Charle!!
I like that Little Baby Frying Pan!!
Be a good one to fry fish in to make them look bigger!! :emoji_laughing:
Like.

Bear

Thank you Bear!

It's only like 4 inches across.. I picked up a couple just for doing small things or like this case of using it as a "bowl" haha the 5 1/2 and 6 inch pans would have been too many beans at once since I chowed down on the ribs too!

The smaller pans are handy for lots of things!

Thank you Bear!

It's only like 4 inches across.. I picked up a couple just for doing small things or like this case of using it as a "bowl" haha the 5 1/2 and 6 inch pans would have been too many beans at once since I chowed down on the ribs too!

The smaller pans are handy for lots of things!

A nice little Frying pan could make your fish look bigger, Like this Boat makes that Pickerel look rather Large:
unnamed.jpg

A nice little Frying pan could make your fish look bigger, Like this Boat makes that Pickerel look rather Large:
View attachment 504519

The little pan is also good for standing up tater tots and grilling them that way.. sort of a portion control thing. Let me see if I have a photo of that

That totts n' wings plate looks fun too but those ribs and beans... Oh....WOW!

And THANK YOU so much for the complete recipe. I'm gonna Kamado those for sure!!!!

SO MANY likes!!!

That totts n' wings plate looks fun too but those ribs and beans... Oh....WOW!

And THANK YOU so much for the complete recipe. I'm gonna Kamado those for sure!!!!

SO MANY likes!!!

Thank you!

Let me know what you think about the beans!

I wasn't a fan of the garlic parmesan wings so I don't think I ever posted that one... have to rework the recipe on those!

Absolutely!! Glad to hear "it's going around" a little!! :emoji_blush:

I have some beef baby backs in the fridge waiting for the charcoal burning ban to come off (forest fires up here and air quality is simply terrible) . It's going to be those beefers in your style once the ban comes off!

Absolutely!! Glad to hear "it's going around" a little!! :emoji_blush:

I have some beef baby backs in the fridge waiting for the charcoal burning ban to come off (forest fires up here and air quality is simply terrible) . It's going to be those beefers in your style once the ban comes off!
Kinda sad that you have to wait because of Mother Nature.. but hopefully the ribs are worth the wait! Report back what you think!

Reactions: Chickenwings
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky