Ribeyes...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those are two awesome looking steaks, I'm sure a good time was had by all. Yum.

I have never dry aged so maybe this is inspiration. Yet another thing on the ever growing list.

Those are two awesome looking steaks, I'm sure a good time was had by all. Yum.

I have never dry aged so maybe this is inspiration. Yet another thing on the ever growing list.
Yeah, my list keeps getting longer, but I am working on it. These steaks were from a whole bone in rib roast that I aged for 6 weeks. After aging, I simply cut it between the bones which gave me steaks about 2" thick and they were vacuum sealed individually...

Reactions: Nefarious
Very nice!
Thank you, Eddie...
Great looking plate. Keep cooking like that and you might have to see him more often!
Jim
Thanks, Jim. This is my mother-in-law's family and they're originally from here, but the Air Force took them to MacDill AFB where they've remained since retiring. He comes back this way once a year to visit family here and I always try to cook something special...
You sure did the steaks justice! Looks delicious! Still waiting on garden fresh produce here, sadly!

Ryan
I appreciate that, Ryan. Hopefully soon you'll be able to enjoy some local fresh produce...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky