Ribeyes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Morning smokers. Thawed out a couple Certified Piedmontese ribeyes that tx smoker tx smoker Robert sent me for Christmas. Was just me and Emily and our daughters. Sons were at a friend's house(they missed out big-time). These steaks were 1lb 7oz each so plenty for the 4 of us. Was gonna grill a 3rd one but wife called me crazy. Here are the steaks
IMG_20201210_152218.jpg

These were some fat daddy ribeyes. Seasoned with some of Roberts beef rub that he sent me
IMG_20201210_152130.jpg

This stuff is nothing short of amazing. Absolutely delicious! Nice heavy coat on both sides and back into the fridge for a couple hours
IMG_20201210_184701.jpg

By the time I was ready to cook migraine hit. Didn't let it stop me. Got the grill screaming hot. Wasn't much into taking pics at this point but got a couple more. Let them grill a minute then hit em with the flame
IMG_20201210_184913.jpg
IMG_20201210_185150.jpg

After the flame
IMG_20201210_185947.jpg

Onto the counter for a rest
IMG_20201210_191328.jpg

No sliced or plated shot. Head was banging. After these steaks I may never be able to eat a steak from sam's club or Kroger again. Very high quality beef. We had tiny potatoes tossed with Roberts garlic infused olive oil and salt and pepper roasted in the oven and some brussels with gouda and bacon. Poured a bit of Roberts hot pepper vinegar on the taters. Like the rub, the oil and vinegar were off the charts delicious. Thanks again for some amazing and delicious gifts Robert!

Man those look amazing! Hopefully the migraine settled down after a belly full of delicious meat!

Wow Jake!! Those steaks are gorgeous. Thank you once again my friend for all the kind words but I knew fully well that you'd do those steaks proud. Sounds like you got to utilize several things from the gift exchange in this meal. Can't tell you how great that is to hear.

Robert

Those are some of the best looking Ribeyes I've seen Jake! That char and color is awesome. I'm holding back using more colorful metaphors, that's how insanely great they look, lol. Excellent work. Hope that migraine ran it's course after that meal.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky