Ribeye and Fondant Potatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I kind of been on a bad cooking streak. A lot of it is been trying to use some stuff up that been in freezer long time. It was time to break it and been wanting to do these potatoes since Chile posted them. They where as good as they looked. Will be using the left over for some roast beef hash this morning. The Ribeye was really good. I just seasoned with Weber Steak and let sit for few hours than onto my old Weber Silver B.

20220917_172605.jpg 20220917_173400.jpg 20220917_173544.jpg

Hash in 7 minutes in the Ninja. Probably could of gone couple more minutes but I was hungry:

20220918_081510.jpg

Last edited:
Brian , I'm the same as you . Wat too busy and trying to get some smoking in but ....life keeps getting in the way.

That is a great looking plate of food Brian. And Roast hash sounds good also

David

Looks delicious Brian. I call those “melting potatoes “ because that how it looks to me when you pour in the broth. Nice work on the hash too.

Nice plate of food Brian! Freezer cooking isn’t as fun as sale cooking like Al said….

Man does that ribeye look tasty!
And I'm glad you got around to trying the Potatoes Fondant, they're delicious.

I haven't had a smoked and seared steak in way too long, and the Prime Rib I cooked last Saturday just doesn't scratch that itch..

Nice looking dinner Brian. Time to get out of that bad groove you were in and you did a great job of it.

Robert

My wife's birthday is this week and I'm planning to have the whole crew here. Smoking a 4 bone rib roast and cook the fondant potatoes for sure. Haven't decided what else yet...

Reactions: chilerelleno
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky