RF 120 gal propane tank smoker trailer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jpbsmoke

Original poster
Dec 14, 2015
Lilly, pa
Hello everyone I am looking to build a RF 120 gal propane tank smoker trailer. I want to make sure I have my measurements correct before I mess anything up. According to the feldons calculator I came up with this.
Fb 22x22x22=10648cu in. 115.2% size diff from recommended
4" pipe chimney 36.87" tall
Fb air inlet 3"x10" 1 opening
Fb to cc opening 14.73" half moon
I am confused about how to measure to cut my fb opening on the tank. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jon

Thanks that cleared it up for me I wasn't sure of what to put in for the circle calculator. But I think I have it figured out. I will draw it up and post some pics for some more advice

Can anyone tell me if these calculations are correct? This is if the tank wall is 3/16"

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky