Reheating candied bacon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

old golfer guy

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 21, 2017
We will be in the RV ( actually outside the RV) with family on X Mas eve. I want to make candied bacon but have to do it before hand and reheat it for the family. Any suggestions as to the best way to reheat, or just eat it cold.
Thanks
Stay safe, stay healthy

If the bacon is frozen, allow the bacon to thaw in the refrigerator overnight. From the refrigerator, the easiest way to reheat candied bacon is to microwave it for 30 seconds. However, if you’d rather heat the bacon up in the oven, you can cook it for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
P.S.(This was copied from an article I found on the Internet and not from personal experience--BUT I thought it woud make me feel like a hotshot by acting like I knew how to do it)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chef jimmyj
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky