reheating brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jamesdean

Original poster
Sep 3, 2015
I am smoking a brisket for a party this weekend.  i have to have the brisket done by 2-3pm, but the party starts at 7pm.  what do i do with the brisket in the meantime to keep it moist and warm  ?

Wrap the brisket in heavy duty foil, twice.  Wrap package in a couple of towels and place into an empty ice chest.  I've kept brisket warm 4 hours easily.  However, if it requires additional warming onto a warm oven in the foil package will work, just don't over cook.

Richard

The cooler and towels works great,I've found an old pillow can help eat up space in the cooler as well. And if your lucky enough to have leftovers make some hash!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky