Ref; First real big smoke!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just wish that Jalapeno honey mustard was more noticable! But thanks! Also that is very much the plan Bear, just waiting to see if I can spot some cheap!

Gonna clean the smoker out in an hour or two here once I wake up enough and do the morning routine..then I gotta start them snack sticks using Bear's unstuffed recipe. Wish mine were half as pretty! I've already started calling mine dog logs.

Thanks to Mr. Bear there I know I never need to really put water in the water pan of my MES, I could use it as an au jus catching pan! I'm almost afraid to take pictures of my horrid jerky sticks later..

Last edited:
And the finish thing.. My attempt at Beef Sticks! I actually named my Album on Google Pictures 'Dog Logs' because..well..you can see why! This was based off Bear's step by step caseless beef sticks! Taste great! I might toss a bit of Sriracha in next time to really kick it up. Got 20 hidden in my freezer. Definitely need to do a better job rolling!

Attachments

• DogLogsMay22nd.jpg
    DogLogsMay22nd.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 8
And the finish thing.. My attempt at Beef Sticks! I actually named my Album on Google Pictures 'Dog Logs' because..well..you can see why! This was based off Bear's step by step caseless beef sticks! Taste great! I might toss a bit of Sriracha in next time to really kick it up. Got 20 hidden in my freezer. Definitely need to do a better job rolling!

Yup---They aint pretty, but they taste Awesome!!
Next time you might want to change to the "Bear Loaf" ingredients. It's a little more Spicy.
The ingredients lists of my Sticks, Logs, and Loaves are all interchangeable.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky