Reentry from vaca...BLEH

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
so, been gone on vaca for about 10 days. it was great!

reentry to work has been like running into a burning house. and my wife scheduled us for social s**t Saturday and Sunday.

I just want to smoke some meat and have a few drinks... damnit man!

Just needed to get that out there.

so, been gone on vaca for about 10 days. it was great!

reentry to work has been like running into a burning house. and my wife scheduled us for social s**t Saturday and Sunday.

I just want to smoke some meat and have a few drinks... damnit man!

Just needed to get that out there.

I hear ya! The family and I recently got back from a two week trip to DisneyWorld and last weekend was the first time I had a chance to break out the smoker...it was awesome! ;)

Reactions: sandyut
So needing some smoked meat products!!! thanks for all your support!

first snow hit in the mtns last night - need to soak up the good weather before busting out the cold weather smoker cover.

Tell the wife its football and smoking season dammit!

OMG YES! and I am cheap and dont have cable - BUT use Roku for streaming and bought the NFL Game Day thing for $99-watch any game any time after its over with no freakin commercials! Lovin that! watched a game every night this week.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
OMG YES! and I am cheap and dont have cable - BUT use Roku for streaming and bought the NFL Game Day thing for $99-watch any game any time after its over with no freakin commercials! Lovin that! watched a game every night this week.

I might or I might not have a jail broken fire stick(shhhh) that gets all of the games live in HD.

I'll be feeling your pain this weekend. Going away for a few days to the Falls. Doing the Maid of the mist and other things.

I always need a vacation from my vacation it seems.
Best way to relax after a vacation is to smoke some protein!
I would explain to wife, this weekend is for your planning, but from now until February (end of football season) are mine.
Well, at least you could try....best of luck! :emoji_laughing:

I would explain to wife, this weekend is for your planning, but from now until February (end of football season) are mine.
Well, at least you could try....best of luck! :emoji_laughing:

I would love to do this...but it would make my pain even higher...

I think she will see the error of her ways by Sunday night and I wont need to throw it in her face. She wont have any brisket and will be very tired = sad wife.

side bar if anyone is interested - flew threw Miami Fri/ Sat 8.30-31 to St Croix. it was kinda crazy - there was still many people planning on the hurricane to hit and the town was empty at 5pm Friday night. Hurricane missed MIA and St Croix just barely and we had great weather. 8 people huge house lots of diving and drinkin! My best friend had his 50 bday too.

this weekend is unplanned! WOO Brisket and BB Ribs I think...maybe some mac and cheese too!!! cant wait

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky