Rednecks are our friends!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

squirrel

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 7, 2010
augusta ga
Howdy all,

I just couldn't help myself when I saw these pictures. Atleast us rednecks know how to use our imagination!  Some more than others.
icon_redface.gif

3a8a2fa3_imagesCAXWP2N8.jpg
7149d2cc_imagesCAG91LD3.jpg
cea743fb_imagesCALR3F8W.jpg
42c771ea_imagesCAF930U4.jpg
3057a776_imagesCAI69960.jpg
b1daaa2b_imagesCAMB7A08.jpg
fe71f10e_imagesCAZQER37.jpg

Thats funny.

Paul, so far every year that I have been in the Shawnee Great Griller BBQ, there has always been a guy there with a toilet smoker. I really haven't ever looked close enough to see where the fire is but I do know he cooks home stuffed sausage and smoke comes out between the lid and the seat. I'm here to tell ya, when you look in his smoker it looks pretty realistic.

I do believe that if I was to go that route, that I would have to use a new, brand spanking new toilet.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky