Red Barn SS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A bit late to the party but that's some fine looking sausage right there. Never used the Muslin bags but after seeing this I might just have to give them a try. Great job and thanks for posting.

Robert

Awesome!!!
I don't know how this stayed hidden from me so long, except that I wasn't on for 5 days, until today!!
Beautiful Job, Rider!!
Looks Great !
Like.

Bear

A bit late to the party but that's some fine looking sausage right there. Never used the Muslin bags but after seeing this I might just have to give them a try. Great job and thanks for posting.

Robert
Thanks Robert. Those bags are really nice. And like chopsaw chopsaw and BGKYSmoker BGKYSmoker idea, maybe soak them down before stuffing for easier removal.
Awesome!!!
I don't know how this stayed hidden from me so long, except that I wasn't on for 5 days, until today!!
Beautiful Job, Rider!!
Looks Great !
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear, and appreciate the like.

Norwester55 Norwester55 , IH 1026 IH 1026 , one eyed jack one eyed jack , thank you guys for the likes, it is much appreciated.

Thank you, I did some damage right away as I was slicing also. Lol !

Thank you, :emoji_relaxed:

Thanks ,appreciate that.

Yes, this is the second batch I have made with it and quite pleased.

Thanks Ryan !

Thank you, yes I did. It seems like the meat stayed a lot more moist, unless it was the lower temps I took it to instead if 160°. Will use again.

Thanks, I most definitely will use again.

Thanks Steve, these bags are awesome. I will do chopsaw chopsaw tip soaking the bag next time.

Thank you very much Jake !

:emoji_relaxed: ,thanks eddie.

Thanks Chop, and for the great tip of wetting them down. I was contemplating doing that, but removable wasn't an issue last time I did it.

Thank you kindly sir :emoji_blush:

Thank you very much Al.
@Ringer
@bmudd14474
@tallbm
@douge
@DanMcG
@Johnny Ray
@jaxgatorz
@mike243
@Fueling Around
@texomakid
Thanks to everyone for the comments and likes, greatly appreciated !

What's the advantage to using those cloth bags? I've seen them used and mentioned before but I was always wondering that. Thanks!

What's the advantage to using those cloth bags? I've seen them used and mentioned before but I was always wondering that. Thanks!
These bags can be packed a lot tighter without breakage and they seem to take on smoke a lot better I think.

Cabo Cabo
pc farmer pc farmer , thank you guys for the likes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky