Recommendations for a Kitchen scale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Are you looking for small scale with grams to measure seasoning or bigger to weigh meat? If after a meat scale just make sure you can still read scale with a bowl full sitting on top. Here is what I have. Can set a meat lug on top an still read scale. https://www.cabelas.com/product/CAB...VBK7ICh2JfgzQEAYYASABEgKXF_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds Plus a gram scale that comes in handy for more than measuring seasoning. Amazon has a selection of both for reasonable prices. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
There are plenty of them... Personally, I use this scale starting from 2016 and happy with them:

You probably going to need one more, more precise scale with 0.1 gram accuracy...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky