REC TEC Sales?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mcs2003

Original poster
Apr 27, 2020
Hi, I am looking at a REC TEC RT-700 for my first pellet grill. It is above my budget, but really like the product, including the warranty. Does anyone know if they ever have scheduled sales? Thanks in advance.

From what been told they don't really discount the smokers. I have my 590 coming tomorrow. Ordered while they still have the 20% discount on accessories.

Reactions: mcs2003
Before you $700 on something else, I would wait an extra month or two and get the bull.
It's worth it.
I agree 100%. I have the bull it’s awesome compared to what I had before. My buddy bought one I know he financed it thru them he paid it off in 3 months and said the interest was minimal like 7%.

I Have the 590.
6" narrower than the bull, about $ 300 cheaper
I think they are 20% off accessories now. May have bundle sales, like Black Friday or similar.
warranty 4 yrs vs. 6 yr

Thanks for all the feedback. I pulled the trigger on the 700 this afyernoon. Putting together a spice order now. Very excited!

not really, they give you a date and a UPS semi will pull up and drop the pallet where you want it.

UPS may work with you on a date....but its pallet delivery and I am not sure if there are options there.

How does delivery work? Do you get to pick a day and time frame?

I had mine dropped off at my work. We have truck dock, so it came freight. When the grill landed in town, the freight company called me and asked about delivery hours and whatnot. I put in on my pickup after work and went home with it. Went really slick.

I kinda think they did...its been almost 2 years and I dont recall exactly. I was here when it came. the drive just asked me where to leave the pallets full or Rec Tec.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky