Rec Tec Mini

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

greg1

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 18, 2014
I am looking for a small portable pellet grill. A Rec Tec mini has popped up in my area on Craigslist, looks to be pretty well cared for and the owner say no issues at all with it. Curious as to what you think this would be worth? Appreciate all thoughts

The RT 340 replaced the mini. I believe the owner said he purchased in 2018. He is asking $200

thats sounds like a deal. the warranty is 2 years on the current version.

Thanks for the reply's picked the mini up yesterday. It was a pretty nasty afternoon yesterday when we got home so didn't mess with it. Took it apart and gave it a thorough cleaning. Have it fired up just heating up burning off post cleaning. Feel pretty good getting it for $160.

Reactions: kstone113
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky