Raving reviews!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eppo

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 17, 2011
Lindenhurst, NY
So i served up some Pulled pork and some smoked wings at my Superbowl party. I saw a few of my friends again yesterday for another gathering. when i got there 2 of my buddies were talking about picking up a smoker, and telling me how good the pulled pork and wings were. On a side note, i brew my own beer and have a keggerator set up in my basement. Another one of my friends wants to start brewing beer too!

Next weekend, i'm going to Smoke a full brisket, and make some burnt ends!!!! I'm also going to brew an Oktoberfest to be ready for October!

Sounds like fun times. Pulled pork, wings and a frosty one to wash it all down. Come on back with the brisket and let us know how it goes for ya.

When they say it's good as they're eating it, that's one thing.  When they come back two weeks later and are still talking about it, you KNOW you done good!  

Can't wait to hear about the brisket!

When they say it's good as they're eating it, that's one thing.  When they come back two weeks later and are still talking about it, you KNOW you done good!  

Can't wait to hear about the brisket!
Definitely!

and i have all of you to thank for it! i know someone else who got a smoker and relied on the package instructions, i think he did ribs once and hasn't tried again. too bad he did not come to the Superbowl party. i directed him to this site anyway. so hopefully that will help him out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky