Raising " MES SMOKE"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shamong9

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
Shamong, NJ
I have found that my smoker "MES 30' " is to low to the ground for me. I am hoping that maybe someone out their has built a stand to raise it up and wheel it around. Need help

Last edited:
I know what you mean.  Here is a link  to a thread where I posted a picture and description of what I did.  Used materials at hand plus some masonry blocks.  There is another guy's solution in the thread -- pretty neat piece of work.  I know that I have seen other things, but don't know where they are and I could not find them on a search.

I used a hot water heater stand all stainless & rated for 700 lbs. I also put a drip pan from O'Riellys underneath.

c2839da9_Picture046.jpg

Thanks for your help Dale5351 and Chainsaw, both of you have given me some great ideas. I am still working on what to build, but I will post pictures when its done. 

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky