Raining in AZ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ottomatic

Original poster
Apr 11, 2009
Just registered, first time here. I live for the weekends sitting around outside watching Nascar, swillin & grillin.
Todays Menu
Chicken wings w/peach rub
Smoked jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese,artichoke spinach & bacon bits
Smoked turkey breast stuffed w/garlic

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Welcome aboard Ottomatic. They are calling for snow down to about 5000 feet here in SE AZ. Qvue is some pictures of your finished products from your smoker or Bque.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Now that sounds like a nice and tasty menu.
Where abouts are you in AZ? Lived out there a few years ago on the Ft. Huachuca base, also worked for a restaurant called The Mesquite Tree yet they did absolutely nothing with mesquite, or smoke or any wood...that job sucked, but I kind of miss the desert, 30% chance of rain almost every day during the "rainy season" and you can see it coming from miles away.
Anyway, I can't wait to see how everything turns out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky