Questions on smoking Goose, never have smoked one before.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shea1973

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
From Vandalia Illinois
Never have smoked a Goose before and will be smoking one this Saturday on the 12th.  So I of course have a lot of questions! The Goose I have bought is 10lbs.

So do you soak a Goose in Brine and if you do for how long for a 10lbs Goose and is there any special type of Brine that you would use for it?   About how long would I need to smoke a 10lb Goose for and what would be the temp I would want to get the Goose before severing it?  Also what would be seasoning to put on the Goose or something else?  

Thank you for any help that you can give me on this!

Shea

Could anyone post some good links on how to smoke one or videos please?   I have googled and there seems to be a lot of different ways but not sure which one is the best.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky