Question on Individual Short Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

surfcast23

Original poster
Aug 20, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
A friend asked me to smoke some short ribs for her, but she purchased individual ribs not racks. What temp should I shoot for and what should I expect for an approximate smoke time? Thanks

Use the search bar .. " above". .. Type in. CSR. ..... Country style ribs ... Get some temps and tips .. Some posters go 3-2-1 .. Others feel that is a bit long .. Will be your call ..

Have fun ...

Ross

short ribs are normally beef and not country style ribs which are pork ...however you can still do the 3-2-1 meathod

a194a42a_photo8.jpg

....always works for me 

Most people around here think "beef" when they hear the term, "short ribs.".... I wouldnt be surprised tho, if in some little corner of the world, that people thought of "pork" when hearing the same term.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky