Q-view of lunch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Err... I've posted q-view plenty of times. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. This has happened two times in a row. Ugh!!

Smoke_Chef, when I clicked on your q-view link I got a message saying that your image has been moved or deleted. 
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Hmmm.... I don't know Dutch. I thought I was posting like I always have. I even went and looked up a how to post by erain (how to post pix). I'll try again...

Fingers crossed...

Nope... went to preview post. Still ain't working. I don't know??

Thanks Eppo. That did work better in that it provided a good working link. However, I used to be able to post pics that were about 2 x 2 from photobucket where people didn't have to click a link to see the pic. I still would like to know what I'm doing wrong.

Husker, so if it's that easy... why have I read so much about photobucket and such? Your way seems way better? I'm not very computer savy when it comes to memory, ram, hard drives, networks and such... maybe it has something to do with some of that?

Anyway... here is the image way from photobucket. (This is sort of a test for my own benefit)

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh19/fdharp/SparesJune120124-1.jpg

Here is Huskers way...

0c1e8513_SparesJune120124.jpg

It took forever to load but comes closer to what I was trying to do.

Thanks all for the input.

Smoke_Chef, those are some nice looking ribs! The way Alesia showed you to post is the easiest way to post a picture on here.  Sometimes it has to re-size the picture and it takes a while longer to post.

Try swearing at the computer a few times.  Even when it doesn't fix the problem it helps me feel a little better about it.

Great looking ribs too.

Posting pictures on the net is faster to upload if you lower the resolution of the picture. 

Ribs look very tasty!

Jack... I'm not to smart when it comes to cameras so this may seem dumb... but I have to lower the resolution at the time I take the pic right? After it's to late?

Also, on a recent post I did for Fathers day I tried again to post using Photobucket. I clicked in the box that says IMG and then is a see "Copied". Then I past that in my post and it still doesn't work. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Link still doesn't work...this is the way I do it: Click the icon that I have in red, box opens and browse/choose for your photo, click submit

3d6c7209_Attachingaphototoyourpost.jpg
This is the easiest way to post pictures. Take the photos, save them on the desktop or where ever you want. Click the button SmokinHusker showed you and browse to the picture. If you want to add several pictures just repeat, but hit the space bar 2-3 times before adding the next picture so you can go back and  type a description under each photo after you add all pictures.

You re-size pictures after they are taken with software. Just take the picture with a good resolution and hit the button SmokinHusker showed you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky