Q-view Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

uhgordo

Original poster
Mar 31, 2013
Billings,MT
Celebrating my daughters 13th bday with brisket and spareribs. Got the whole family coming by....only 10 of us...I hope a 15 lb brisket and one rack of ribs will suffice (ribs mainly for a sampler).

Party at 2pm so I pulled an all nighter getting a few hours of sleep before 11pm and a few naps in between the spritzing.

As I have a Vertical Brinkmann I had to separate the point and the flat. Almost 7 hours in the point was at 145F. Getting a little bark started. I planned on at least a 12 hour smoke but we'll see if it stalls or not.

Back to my fire put to keep me warm. It's 36 degrees outside so I made a separate wood fire. Camping in the backyard in October---love it!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky