Q-view: 4 Butts (& a brisket, some Chix 1/4s, and ABT s)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice work, great pics also.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

One of these days I hope to have a smoke like that. I have only recently started "filling up the smoker" with anything and everything!!! Smoked salami slices last weekend just to do it!!!!

Great looking BBQ!!!

Sebok, that has to be some of the juicest looking brisket I've ever seen. Are you sure you didn't spill your beer on it?
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Maybe a new source of income for me as a meat black marketeer!

Not yet, he took a short hop to the mideast, will be back next week. Hope to reel him in then. I bought some small bottles of cider vinegar and just mixed the finishing sauce in the same bottle. Gonna give him one of those with the meat.

Nah, it came off and got foiled before I was in the spilling beer stage.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
I did have a nice puddle of drippings where I dropped the pan. Of course the dogs were led to believe I specifically put it there for them!

Awesome, awesome post!! I haven't smoked for 2 weeks and its killing me and seeing this thread the weekend cannot get here soon enough. Points to you......

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and to all that passed on some rep points! This post alone jumped me from rep power 2 to 3, gave me a new green square (whatever that is) and jumped my rep points from 60 to 100! I smoke for my simple passion for it, and I like the comments I receive in this forum as much or more than the direct feedback from the people fed. You guys in here understand that it ain't just "set it and forget it". From the prep time (rub, brine, wrap, coring the jalaps, etc), to getting the smoker ready, to keeping the smoke and heat right, to the pulling, slicing, and packaging, I think I spent over 33 direct hours prearing this feast. But it is nice to get some recognition from my peers and mentors in here!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky