Q-MATZ Nonstick BBQ Mats - NEW!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just got my black Q-Matz and used this week-end on my Horizon Smoker. What a super product to use on your smoker for fish, jerky, shrimp, and other smaller items. I smoked catfish and shrimp and they came out great. What is nice about the Q-Matz is you can cut them with scissors to fit your smoker and they clean up so easily. I was amazed at how easy they were to clean after using. A super product to add to your smoker!

I just got my black Q-Matz and used this week-end on my Horizon Smoker. What a super product to use on your smoker for fish, jerky, shrimp, and other smaller items. I smoked catfish and shrimp and they came out great. What is nice about the Q-Matz is you can cut them with scissors to fit your smoker and they clean up so easily. I was amazed at how easy they were to clean after using. A super product to add to your smoker!

Agreed.  I use them for all my smokes now.

Old thread bump but I ordered a couple feet of the Q-Matz to try out and I can't imagine smoking without them now. These are a seriously great product and I'll be ordering more soon. Thanks Todd.

Old thread bump but I ordered a couple feet of the Q-Matz to try out and I can't imagine smoking without them now. These are a seriously great product and I'll be ordering more soon. Thanks Todd.

Tototally agree! Amazing that you can throw them in the dishwasher, great for smoking cheese. Great for sliding a bunch of stuff in
The smoker at once so the door isn't staying opened and dropping the smoker temp. I love them!

Anything that goes in my MES is on Q mats. Love them.

I need to order more for my mini.

Anything that goes in my MES is on Q mats. Love them.

I need to order more for my mini.
Couple of questions, I am doing some meatloaf this afternoon.

Do Q mats need to be seasoned at all?

In your opinion, should I use the q mat or the ss jerky rack I have.

Never used the q mat before and wondering what's best for meat loaf.

Thank You!

They don't need seasoned and will work good with a meatloaf.

I got a chance to cut and fit my Q-Matz  roll I ordered for my grates on the 3D and used it on some salmon this weekend.  The Q-matz worked great and made things so much easier.   I didn't clean it right away just to keep the smoked food smell in the house a little longer ;-)  Would recommend it and can't wait to use it on some jerky soon!

Thanks Todd!

Last edited:
Whatever minimizes the cost to outfit your particular rig. it is very easy to cut.Try to minimize waste and cost per square inch of end product.

Barry.

I got the pre-cut ones because they were designed for my MES 30". They fit perfectly. The edge is a little wider than I'd like, but it keeps the ends from coming apart (I think). I've had them for about 1 1/2 years and they look the same as when I got them. I only use them for smoking, and am still a little hesitant to use them over the direct heat of my Weber gas grill, but others do this all the time, so I guess it works.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky