Pulled Pork Nacho's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Made some Low Carb Pulled Pork Nacho's using my low carb corn tortillas. Cut tortillas up and fried them. I might need to try air frying in that awesome Ninja Bear talked me into next time. Not sure what they are doing to these avocado's but I like it. They can sit in fridge for several weeks and not go bad. I buy them at Albertson's when they have for $0.99 a bag.

20220204_114958.jpg
20220204_115006.jpg

These how I been making my Low Carb Margarita's. Pretty good.

20220204_115138.jpg

Last edited:
Those nachos look awesome!! I could go for a plate of those right now!!... And a margarita!!

Oh boy Brian, this might be a Superbowl appetizer. What tortillas did you use? I would like to try this in an air fryer as well.

Man! Nachos are definitely one of my favorite food groups! You crushed those, they look amazing!

A La Madre. You can only buy them online.

Brian, that looks phenomenal.
By chance does it say where in Cali. they are made? Hoping nearby, but I'm betting they are from SoCal.

How much were shipping fee's?

Thanks.
Dan

Oh boy Brian, this might be a Superbowl appetizer. What tortillas did you use? I would like to try this in an air fryer as well.
You beat me to this question, I'm missing Mezi Can food in a big way, this low carb diet stinks at times, but it's working. I'm down almost 30lbs since the second week of Dec. with only one major cheat day, I snapped and ate some pasta and sourdough bread that I could not be denied. 😂
Then I fasted for 35 hours, until I was ready to kill someone, carbs are my drug of choice these days. 🤬

Man that looks incredible! I would love to try some of that.
Thanks
Those look really good. Nice work.
Thanks
Those nachos look awesome!! I could go for a plate of those right now!!... And a margarita!!
Thanks. While not a real Margarita its the best low carb option I found
Dude thats a great looking meal! High carb, Low carb it dont matter. GET. IN. MY. BELLY!
Jim
Thanks
Brian you have been killing it recently!! Those nachos look fantastic buddy!! Well done.

Robert
Thanks Robert. Your last couple where really good. Got me craving Pizza.
Those look really delicious. I could go for a plate right now!
Thanks
Nacho heaven right there! Nice work!
Thanks
Nice job on that plate Brian. Looks delicious
Thanks
Looks great Brian! I’d love to have a platter of those right now! Good stuff.
Thanks
Man! Nachos are definitely one of my favorite food groups! You crushed those, they look amazing!
Thanks
Brian, that looks phenomenal.
By chance does it say where in Cali. they are made? Hoping nearby, but I'm betting they are from SoCal.

How much were shipping fee's?

Thanks.
Dan
You beat me to this question, I'm missing Mezi Can food in a big way, this low carb diet stinks at times, but it's working. I'm down almost 30lbs since the second week of Dec. with only one major cheat day, I snapped and ate some pasta and sourdough bread that I could not be denied. 😂
Then I fasted for 35 hours, until I was ready to kill someone, carbs are my drug of choice these days. 🤬
The shipping for 3 was $8. You would have to send them a message about pick up. These are really good and think I like them better than the normal ones. Hold up really well and freeze good. The run specials all the time. I was really missing enchiladas why I originally ordered.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky