Pulled pork chipotle bbq nachos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

FishAndBeer

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 4, 2020
Wisconsin
Hey all. I had some leftover pulled pork and the craving for nachos so I threw this together. I started by making some chipotle sauce
20200519_180600.jpg
I than layared pulled pork, cheddar, a mexican blend cheese, onions, bbq and chipolte sauce on some tortilla chips
20200519_172456.jpg
Threw them in the oven at 400 for about 20 minutes than pulled them out and topped with some fresh avacado and cilantro
20200519_175834.jpg
Simple and tasty... I had to top my plate with a little more of that chipotle sauce!
20200519_180116.jpg
Thats a nice bite right there!
20200519_181406.jpg
Dang good!

FishAndBeer, looks awesome! We love doing pulled pork just for the reason of using the leftovers. Nice meal right there!

Reactions: FishAndBeer
FishAndBeer, looks awesome! We love doing pulled pork just for the reason of using the leftovers. Nice meal right there!
Thank you! Yeah the posibilities are endless. I bought some biscuits today and am gonna try out that recipe I saw here next!

Reactions: Sowsage
That looks like you forgot to make me a plate! good looking q and good innovative way to use your PP next time cut your Boston butt in half and inject with enchilada sauce and kick another level!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Reactions: FishAndBeer
That looks like you forgot to make me a plate! good looking q and good innovative way to use your PP next time cut your Boston butt in half and inject with enchilada sauce and kick another level!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)
Thank you! That sounds like it would be great I'll have to try it some time

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky