Pulled Pork Chili

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If I’m right I’d say those are repurposed kitty litter buckets? I use those as well! Chili is going to be the bomb I am sure!

Reactions: martin1950
That sounds amazing. Can I get you to send me a bowl?

NO I will not, BUT you could be in my driveway in about 1 & 1/2hrs. That's a fair drive just for a bowl of chili..:emoji_laughing:

That looks and sounds really good!! Would you share your recipe???? Please!!!!!

Recipe per request. 3-4 #'s of my pulled pork. Rubbed with mustard, Tony's and brown sugar in the frig over-nite, smoked over apple. 8 cups of flame grilled maters, 2 flamed green peppers, 2 smoked onions of choice sautéed in bacon fat, 4 cans of assorted chili beans, 4 packet of chili seasoning, 2 small cans of paste. I'll run it on smoke for 4hrs, stirring hourly, crank it to 225 for another 4 hrs. Then what I don't eat in the next 2 days I'll ladle it into butter tubs for the freezer. Each tub ='s one good meal for me. I'm not a great fan of Texas style HOT chili, more into sweet and spicy.
20191015_124717_resized.jpg

This was at 4hrs. Momma's gona shred some smoked X-sharp cheddar and do up some of those biscuits in a can for dinner. I was planning on one more hour but my belly button is gnawing at my backbone, just one more hour. Guess I'll just pop a top on a Bud. or two.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky