Pulled Pork and Baby Back Ribs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok everyone sorry it took me so long to get back here with pics everyone just left. But the moment we have all waited for I remembered the money shots! lol And for the fun of it I took a pic of the whole spread and the gang who was over. Great food Great friends it was a Great night! 

Hey looks great!  trying to duplicate your success this weekend!  Thanks for the pics : - )

Looks like you did a great job with your cook
icon14.gif
. Those were some good looking ribs.

Thanks everyone! And yes, I must say I did nail the ribs they were I think the best ribs I have ever done. They were firm enough to have chew but just fell off the bone when you bit them it was great. The pulled pork was delicious but I could have left it a little longer the center of the thick part was a little tough to pull but still good. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky