Pulled Beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

duffman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 15, 2010
Nebraska - Go Big Red!
Doing a pulled Beef Chuck roast on the WSM today! I usually sit outside and baby-sit my smoke but I think I might monitor from the comfort of my couch today.

Attachments

• 20200725_110847-COLLAGE.jpg
    20200725_110847-COLLAGE.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 37
Don't know about the temps where you are. But, Here in the south the humidity and the temps are about equal. Definitely doing a lot of monitoring from my recliner lately. And the chucky is looking good.

Reactions: duffman
Yea it sure is a lot easier with a remote therm & a remote TV, I still like to sit out there & sweat & feed the fire in the Lang. Just got to keep hydrated with plenty of brews!
Got an industrial strength fan & a good radio too playing country music!
Al

Yea it sure is a lot easier with a remote therm & a remote TV, I still like to sit out there & sweat & feed the fire in the Lang. Just got to keep hydrated with plenty of brews!
Got an industrial strength fan & a good radio too playing country music!
Al

I gotta try the Country Music for a change.
I usually play 60s music, and too many of them are Slow-Dance Love Songs from when we got married (1968), and it's hard to keep Mrs Bear's Paws off of me!! LOL

Bear

Pulled the chucky at a little over 200 internal temp. Threw a green bean casserole on there about half way through as well. The meat is resting now.

Attachments

• IMG_20200725_174301.jpg
    IMG_20200725_174301.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Bearcarver
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky