Pros and Cons on Brinkmann Cimaron Deluxe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Go with the WSM, I have several smokers and I love my WSM. And at this time of year, look around, you may be able to get a pretty good deal on one. I picked mine up last year at this time of year at a True Value Hardware store for about $120.00 after I signed up for their Rewards cards and got 20% off.

Thanks for everyones reply, I've done some pretty good research and believe that the beinkmann cimmaron deluxe is the one for me. I understand that I might have to do some mod's. The thing is I'm being drawin to it. I brew my own beer and mead and the side burner I think will be nice I spoke w/JohnC from canada on the phone and he said he hasn't shout ( not shure of spelling) his down yet. I'm going to be spending more than I can aford but I 'll be fine. This machine is the one I want. I hope that I've made a good deceision. If not I will be asking for some good help.
I hope that this will be the
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
of my purchase for my life.

Thanks for every ones help,
Thumper

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky