Pro 100 Spares

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow those ribs look good. I’m surprised you haven’t moved to smoker closer to the pool so you can tend the fire from the water. Would be nice to float up and put another log on the fire!

Reactions: sawhorseray
Nice job on those ribs! That whole plate looks tasty, with the beans and salads. Not sure I like your heat but we been in the 90s and high humidity, just pray for windy days! Lol Ryan

Thanks Ryan! There's definitely some trade offs to living in the desert, it ain't for everybody and as far as I'm concerned a pool is mandatory. You do get kind of used to the heat, and it's not very humid at all, but it is unrelenting and one has to be careful. Thanks for the Like Ryan, much appreciated. RAY

Great looking Ribs Ray! Whole plate looks excellent. Stay cool and stay safe. Thanks for sharing. Mike

Thank you Mike, we're staying about as safe as could be! I go to the store looking like Darth Vader, wear a toxic fumes mask, no company, wife hasn't been inside a store for five months now. Y'all stay safe yourself and thank you for the Like, I truly do appreciate it Mike. RAY

Nice looking ribs Ray. And you stayed cool while doing them. 113 every day?? Damn, we just finally had 3 days in a row without rain and the temp almost hit 70. Warmest and best weather we've had all summer. Gary

After 34 years of driving nails and swinging a golf club five days a week I just couldn't live in the cold up north. I used to sit in a freezing ass duck blind for hours and it never bothered me a bit Gary. My hands, shoulders, and back have so much arthritis I wouldn't be able to do a dammed thing in those northern winters. We truly love it here, cooled down to a balmy 111º in the shade today! Thank you for the Like Gary, I do appreciate it. RAY

Wow those ribs look good. I’m surprised you haven’t moved to smoker closer to the pool so you can tend the fire from the water. Would be nice to float up and put another log on the fire!

Thanks Peach, I'm figuring it's going to be awhile before I'm firing up the offset again. It's down to 111º this afternoon and might get as low as 104º in about a week. It's going to be the Weber, Pro 100, and the flat top for awhile, heat control is a pain once the sun gets high. RAY

Nice looking meal Ray.
Got a brother in Scottsdale area. Says it's hot but a dry hot, unlike our ND hot. 99° and 99% humidity. That's when it's ugly...

That should make up for those days when ND gets down to Minus 50°.
You sure get extremes over there!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky