Present for roll call

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bokdong81

Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
Irivng, TX
I just got a smoker for christmas. It is a Brinkmann electric smoker, it is round, red, and 3-4 ft tall. I am in the process of cooking smoking a brisket right now. I think that it can only get better from here. I look forward to gaining much more knowledge and experience.
thanks.

Bokdong81,
Congratulations on the new smoker and welcome to the forum! Hope the brisket turns out to be the best that you have ever had. And by the way, if you haven't already done so, you might want to read through Jeff's BBQ on line course at the top of this forum. I went through it and found it to be very helpful.

Please be sure to let us know how the brisket turns out and again, a hearty welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the Smoking Meat Forums bokdong81. Cudos for tackling a brisket, I know some guys that won't even try a brisket because they are intimidated by it. Things we like on site are
A) pictures of what you smoke and pictures of you smokin' toys
B) recipes
C) reports of your family and friends "WOW" stories (OK -Let's just call 'em BRAGGING rights.

I hope that you'll learn a lot here and contribute to the site.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky