Prayers for Pops. UPDATED 1/22/20

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Prayers sent and continued till no longer needed

Let's all have a moment of get well prayers when we turn in tonight, asking the powers to be, to help pops recover quickly. He has so much more to teach us. A legend. Get well sir.

Prayers sent from the great frozen north. Pops has helped more of us than he will ever know with his sharing of recipes and wisdom. Wishes for a speedy and full recovery for Pops and for peace for his family in the process.

My prayers will be for a quick recovery out of ICU, to get back home very soon, courage and strength for his family and friends, and that his medical staff has the right knowledge, skills and equipment to beat this insidious beast back.

Reactions: chopsaw
I really don't know Pops. But he and his family have my prayers.

Pops is one of the "founding fathers" of the forum. He has created a legacy that will carry on for a long, long time. So many people have been positively impacted by his contributions, myself included, that he will be a part of this forum for years to come. I can only hope and pray that he is able to return and continue mentoring over 120,000 people as he has done since this forum started.

Hang in there Pops...we love ya!!
Robert

Reactions: BuckeyeSteve
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky