PPE - Use it!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ouch, burns on the eyes hurt like hell, As a retired Pipefitter I've had a few times that I got a splash of hot solder or welding slag make it past my safety glasses or bounce of a pipe and jump under my welding hood.
I know all about the F bomb dance and it ain't nothing nice. Did they dye your eye to look for scratches? It was smart of you go to the Dr, you don't want to mess around when it comes too your eyes.
Did they give you antibiotic eye drops to use for the next week?

So the latest update... I just shot a kernel of corn in my eye while I was cutting it off the cob. What a time to thrive!

You gotta try to be more careful with those Eyes, or you won't be able to see all those Neighborhood Bears you got up there in "God's Country"!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky