Post all Concerns in this Forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
Be sure to post all concerns in the Sandbox Feedback forum even if you have already mentioned it in the sandbox.

I will be forwarding these to Huddler and it will make it easier to do that if they are all here in the main site.

Also, if they reset the sandbox for some reason, anything that is been done previously will be gone including posts and threads that have posted in the last few days.

Double posting is a good backup, we don't need to loose any feedback at this point. Thanks.

In lieu of cluttering this forum up with another thread, I'll just mention (again) that we need some more and different smileys. I thought at first we were going to have flashing adds next to each open forum, but saw that only once.

I received word this morning that we will definitely have all of our current smileys once we get into the new platform.

biggrin.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
tongue.gif
points.gif
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky