Possible SMF E-Sports Team?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BigBrisketHookah

Original poster
May 12, 2023
Moonshine Country
Me and some buds are longtime smokers / curers and are have been hardcore gaming for the last few months. We have been playing games like Fortnite, and Counter-Strike Global Offensive. We were wondering if we could start a SMF e-sport team. Maybe call ourselves the Smokers? Or even the Smoketown Elites. We have 4 members so far, and we are wondering if we could get some more SMF GAMERS in our squad. Maybe even some SMF legends (looking at you bmudd, smokinokie, ButtSmoke).
Please follow up with this opportunity in the rest of this thread.
- BigBrisketHookah

Reactions: JLeonard
We have a SMF Fantasy Football group so if games want to get together then great. If you want to use the term SMF and be like sponsored per say you would need to talk to TulsaJeff TulsaJeff

Reactions: JLeonard
No problem at all using the logo and name for the amateur e-Sports team.. I have allowed this on many other occasions and it sounds like a fun cause.

Reactions: jaxgatorz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky