Portobello Stuffed Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I thought I would share these pics to give my daughter and son props

my daughter made the ravioli scratch. My son helped by cranking the pasta roller and he even fork crimped the edges........I will say I stayed out of the kitchen for all this....I didn’t want to be in the middle of it in anyway!
697F5AD0-8EFF-4E9A-98C7-A888A1AA74B9.jpeg
DFD92629-3B56-4A80-980A-202C6B2017AC.jpeg
30607698-FF7F-459F-9932-51818CEA102E.jpeg

Reactions: HalfSmoked
well your son and daughter get big likes also! They do good work!

Ryan

They both started out by doing the clean up dishes as me and the wife cooked then they moved to prepping items and then we moved them to executing a dish from start to finish. Recently we have been having then executing their dish and helping prep and support on the others as well as plating.....If you haven't figured out yet food prep is a HUGE part of our lives.......LOL

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Cool !! Like.
You got a Great Team there, Coach!!
Soon you can get Fat & Lazy, and let them do all your cooking!! :emoji_wink:

Just Kidding.

Bear

Great to see kids learning.

Warren
We are lucky to have kids that are interested in good food...... but since the kids have been spoiled on how we cook since a very young age, they took the lecture of "if you don't learn this yourselves NOW you will have to each this stuff out of a box" not so good...... All I can say is there was pure fear in their eyes like the end of the world could be if they didn't start learning.....LOL. To further make the point......taking them to a "not so good BBQ place" after that lecture really helped reinforced the point especially with my wife commenting to them.....see this is what happens if you don't know how to cook or BBQ.....Object lessons are the best!

Cool !! Like.
You got a Great Team there, Coach!!
Soon you can get Fat & Lazy, and let them do all your cooking!! :emoji_wink:

Just Kidding.

Bear

Bear that is the plan!!! But you forgot its "Fat dogging it while Not so Lazy, but HAPPY with a plate of smoked pork"!

Reactions: HalfSmoked
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky